Avenue Hospital located in Thika was a fit out project within an existing building.
The works comprised fit outs with a gross floor area of approximately 2500 SM.
The works involved;
- Demolition of some of the existing internal walls, tile work and sanitary ware.
- Construction of a new gypsum board partition.
- Installation of new floor finishes.
- Installation of new glazed partitioning, solid concrete walling and gypsum walling.
- Fixing of frameless glass doors, flush doors and aluminum doors.
- Installation of lead protected windows and doors in radiology area.
- Installation of acoustics and drop gypsum ceilings.
- Associated electrical and mechanical works.
The project was started in January 2019 and completed in June 2019.